Saturday, October 10, 2015

DFMC Survey

Good morning! No long run today as 13.1 awaits me in tomorrow's B.A.A. Half. Instead, taking the morning to focus on the most important part of the upcoming 2016 season - meeting my goal to fund innovative basic cancer research!

I have some exciting things in store for this season and my chief goal is to make it just as fun and rewarding for all of YOU! With that in mind, kindly take five seconds to take this super quick survey and help me narrow down some potential projects for this season:

Click HERE To Take the DFMC Supporter Survey

Recaps and exciting announcements to come so be sure to stay tuned. You can also follow me on Twitter and follow this blog via email (see the right side of my blog). Your support and encouragement never fails to amaze or inspire me - I can't thank you all enough for helping us to imagine a world without cancer! xo